Careers with the Postgraduate Center for Mental Health
The Postgraduate Center for Mental Health is a creative, entrepreneurial mental health/human services agency that is reinventing the delivery of services to the severely and persistently mentally ill.
PCMH offers a diverse range of career opportunities, competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to work for one of New York's most well respected organizations. Through our broad array of mental health clinics, residences, outreach, case management programs and support services, we offer full-time, part-time, and Fee For Service as wel as Per Diem employment opportunities that include:
- Management and Finance positions
- Supportive and Intensive Case Manager Positions
- Out-Patient Clinical Positions
- Psychiatrist and Psychiatric Nurse Positions
- Direct Service and Residential Support/Counseling Positions
- Administrative and Office Support Position
PCMH provides a comprehensive range of health and welfare, leave and time-off, continuing education, professional development and retirement benefit programs for our employees. These benefit programs fall into several general areas, and vary depending on the employee's position classification and employment status.
Health and Welfare Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision Care Reimbursement
- Life Insurance (Full-time only)
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (Full-time only)
- Unemployment Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
Leave and Time-Off Benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Family and Medical Leave
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Pension Plan
- Tax Deferred Annuity Plan available
- Enhanced Employee Retirement Program Eligibility.
Professional and Continuing Education:
- Continuing Education Programs through Postgraduate Center In-Service Training Programs and courses offered by outside training organizations.